Dear all brothers & sisters…This is just reminding tomorrow of Arafaah Day to Fast…..!
Our prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said, There is no day on which Allah frees more people from the fire than the day of Arafaah.He comes close and expresses His pride to the angles, saying, ” What do these people want?? (Sahih Muslim)
He was asked about fasting on the day of Arafaah, whereupon he said: It expiates the sins of the priceding year and the coming year. He was asked about fasting on the day of Ashura (10th of Muharram) whereupon he said : It expiates the sins of the preceding year (The book of fasting (Kitab Al- Sawm) Muslim Book 6 :Hadith 2603
Suggested schedule for the Day of Arafah Insha Allah:
1. Sleep early the night before to strengthen yourself for the special day.
2. Wake up before Fajr for suhoor.
3. Make wudoo, while consciously remembering that your sins are being washed away til the last drop of water.
Pray at least 4 rakahs of qiyam and make duaa for your deen & dunya in your sujood. Cry to Allah, showing Him humility & ask Him to give you tawfeeq on this great day, and thank Him for making you of those who would experience this special occasion.
4. Spend some time (10-15 mins at least) making Istighfar before Fajr, to be like the righteous whom Allah described as “seeking forgiveness before dawn.”
5. Repeat after Fajr adhan & make duaa. Pray Fajr. Sit in your prayer place and do your morning adhkar. Make tasbeeh, tahleel, tahmeed, & takbeer. And as the Prophet Muhammad (Sallal laahu alaihi wa sallam) advised, increase in “la ilaha illallah, wahdahu la shareeka lahu, lahul mulk wa lahul hamd, wa huwa ala kulli shay’in qadeer.”
6. 15 minutes after sunrise pray 2 rakahs of shurooq. This all amounts to the reward of a complete Hajj & umrah. So do not waste it!
7. If you’re able to stay awake by all means, do so and do not waste a single minute. If you need to sleep, take a nap for an hour with the conscious intention of energizing yourself for the worship of Allah.
8. When you wake up, make wudoo and pray at least 4 rakahs of duha. Then recite lots of Quran and make the dhikr mentioned above in breaks in between.
(Make dhikr after Dhuhr as you prepare food or as you do what is absolutely necessary.)
9. After Asr, say the evening adhkar. Then recite Quram again til about an hour before Maghrib. At that point, make LOTS of duaa til Maghrib, while having yaqeen that Allah will answer. (Preparing a duaa list ahead of time helps!) Beg that the day will not come to an end except that Allah has forgiven you all your sins and written you of those He has freed from the Fire.